Infant Massage Classes
Infant Massage Classes promote nurturing touch and communication through training, education and research so that parents, caregivers and children are loved, valued and respected throughout the world community.
Infant massage is a beautiful experience shared between you and your baby. You will be amazed by the benefits that takes place and how much babies enjoy it. It helps you communicate with your baby through nurturing touch and your touch gives numerous physical, psychological and emotional benefits for your babies and the families. This interactive classes help you to incorporate this loving and ancient art into your family's life.
You can join the five-weeks infant massage classes without any prior experience once your baby is at least 4 weeks old. You will get a chance to meet with other parents and babies, share tea and chat, and build your confidence as a parent. We offers a wonderfully warm and welcoming environment. Group classes and private sessions are available. Contact us for more information.
Infant Massage can help
- strengthen baby-parent communication
- Aid digestion and help relieve colic, gas and constipation
- Soothe your baby and reduce his crying
- Help develop good muscle tone, coordination and suppleness
- Improve skin texture
- Boost the immune system
- Improve weight gain
- Help calm and relax both you and your baby
- Enhance your baby's adjustment to nighttime sleep, and help him sleep more deeply
- Relieve nasal congestion and teething discomfort
- Boost your confidence in handling your baby
Infant Massage Class Gallery
1. What will you learn?
- Massage strokes for legs, feet, stomach, chest, arms, hands, face, and back
- A colic routine
- Gentle movements
- Touch relaxation
2. How long is the course?
Once a week for a period of five weeks. The duration is up to 1.5 hours for each session.
3. What can you expect from the classes?
The instructor will use a doll for demonstration and you are the only one who massages your baby. Our relaxed classes include some time for informal discussion between parents.
4. What if the class times do not fit my baby's routine?
We welcome babies to be babies, so please do not be concerned about class times coinciding with their sleep or feed times.
5. Is there any special offer?
Yes, early bird promotion applies. Please contact us for the upcoming classes.