Cancellations & sick policies
- Cancellations may be done by calling the center in advance of your class. There will be a $10 cancellation fee. Any cancellations within 3 days of your class will be refunded at 50%.
- Refunds for cancellations for medical reasons will be evaluated on a case by case basis. The $10 cancellation fee will apply.
- There are no refunds after your class has started.
- In case of illness, please call the center in advance of your class. We will do our best to find a make-up class. No refunds are available.
- Classes may be cancelled for low enrollment. Although this is rare, know that we will work with you to find another session, but if nothing else fits your schedule we will issue a full refund.
- Unless otherwise noted, all Prenatal classes accommodate one expectant parent and one non-pregnant support person (partner, mom, sister, etc). Any additional attendees need to register for the class separately and pay full tuition, assuming there is space in the class.
- Infant massage classes honor all the ways to become a family. We use the term “expectant parent” to include parents of all genders and relationships to their children, whether it be biological, adoptive, or via surrogate.
- With twins, both babies count as one registration.